Sunday, September 6, 2009

The beach again!

The Thursday following the Zoo trip we went to the beach with a ton of other optometry student families. Unlike our last trip the sun did not show itself very much, therefore it was cold. I had not planned on the colder weather so I was wearing my swimsuit. Luke took Dallin out to the water again. He had a similar reaction to the water as last time.

Dallin was confident going out to the water.

I know its turned sideways but I love how he picks up his feet when he walks!


Once the waves started to hit his legs he was done with the water.

Luke picked him up so he wouldn't cry but it had been a long day and he just wanted to be warm!
We were one of the first to go home but we were tired and cold so it was nice to get home to Forest Grove where the temperature was warmer than the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment